|What is Bátor Tábor?Our campersBe a volunteer!Donate now!|
The campsite of Bátor Tábor is located 60kms north-east of Budapest, near a town called Hatvan, by M3 motorway.
For those arriving by train or bus
shall contact the staff of Bátor Tábor Foundation and agree upon the date of their arrival so that our colleagues can pick them up at the bus stop or railway station.
For those arriving by car
· shall take exit “Hatvan – Kelet” from the M3 motorway (this exit is to be found at the 59th Km).
· at the first roundabout take the exit for ”Szolnok”
· at the next roundabout take the exit for “Hatvan – Dél” which takes you to Csányi street.
· Go straight ahead, then pass a petrol station on the left, then at the first possibility you turn left. This is Delelő street.
· You go until the end of the street passing a “Halastó” display (fishing pond). Go straight ahead and at the first possibility turn left. You will soon see the entrance of Bátor Tábor.